Genuine Fender Pure Vintage '70s Bass Tuning Machines 007-6568-049 NEW
Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage hardware and bridges are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Some of this original tooling has been diligently rebuilt to achieve the crisp clean construction of original vintage Fender products, though many Pure Vintage parts still retrofit several of our modern instruments and amplifiers. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
Pure Vintage ’70s Jazz Bass Tuning Machines
- Set of four Pure Vintage nickel-plated stamped "clover-leaf" style open-gear tuning machines with mounting screws
- "Fender" stamped onto each tuning machine plate
- Tuning machine shafts approximately .55" tall
- Used on American Vintage '74 Jazz Bass® guitars
- Fits most '70s-era basses; will not retrofit to American Standard or American Deluxe basses