Genuine Fender Roasted Maple Stratocaster Neck 12" Maple Flat Oval 099-0402-920
Genuine Fender Roasted Maple Stratocaster Neck, 12" Maple, Flat Oval Shape
Manufacturers Part Number 099-0402-920
There’s no denying the allure of a roasted maple neck. Resistant to humidity shifts and featuring a gorgeous, dark look, they have more sustain and add a unique note to the instrument’s voice. This genuine Fender Stratocaster neck is crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility. Featuring a comfortable "Flat Oval" shaped profile and 12" radius Maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, this neck was designed for pure playability. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. The perfect way to give your Strat® authentic Fender feel, this replacement neck even sports our famous “spaghetti” logo on the headstock.
- Roasted maple neck
- “Flat Oval”-shaped profile;
- 12” radius Maple fingerboard 22 jumbo frets;
- synthetic bone nut;
- Gloss urethane finish on fingerboard and headstock face; satin finish on back of neck;
- Modern-style truss rod adjustment
- Style Modern
- Neck Shape Flat Oval
- Tuner Mounting Config Dual Guide Pin
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Neck Material Roasted Maple
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Standard
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret - .752” (19.10 mm), 12th Fret - .830” (21.08 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter .397" (10.08 mm)
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ NOTICE BELOW CAREFULLY:
All necks require a minor level and polish and may need to be fine-tuned for your instrument. This is perfectly normal and not a defect. Because of the variety of set up preferences out there, we leave that to you.
All necks should be carefully inspected prior to installation and/or modification as the neck is rendered non-returnable once altered. All wood is considered unique with individual growth patterns. Some necks may have minor grain variations due to the organic nature of wood. These are not seconds or "blems". Please contact customer service if you have any questions or concerns about your neck when it arrives. We cannot guarantee exact neck pocket fit due to varying manufacturer tolerances, wood shrinkage or expansion over time etc. Some neck pocket modification may be required.
We recommend that if you are not familiar with the proper steps to replace a guitar or bass neck that you should contact a professional for assistance.
Buy with confidence from SportHiTech, an authorized Fender Parts Dealer. All Genuine Fender necks ship in Fender factory packaging.