Genuine Hipshot Tone-A-Matic 7 String Bridge and Tailpiece Black 4TM070B
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Tone-A-Matic by Hipshot re-writes the book on “two post” Tune-0-Matic (T-0-M) style bridges. The Tone-a-matic by Hipshot features the following:
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum for improved sustain and tone.
- Unique stainless steel saddle design acts as a second class lever to push firmly into the bridge. This eliminates that aggravating saddle rattle and injects string energy into your playing.
- The bridge plate can be adjusted forward and backward on the posts and locked in place with small set screws.
- Over a half inch of intonation range handles even the heaviest strings.
- Stop bar stays in place even with no string pressure thanks to small magnetic inserts.
- All posts are adjustable with a 1/8" hex key. No more galling the tailstop posts or using pliers on the bridge posts!
- Made in the USA
- Ultra light weight
- Available in 6 & 7 string, black, gold and chrome
- Bridge (with notched saddles)
- Posts for tailpiece and bridge
- Metric Bushings (use without bushings for Nashville type)