Genuine Kluson HiMass Fender Drop in P/J-Bass Upgrade Bridge - Gold KHMBBS4 G
Genuine Kluson High Mass Drop in Precision/Jazz Bass Bridge - Gold
Manufacturers Part # KHMBBS4 G
Kluson’s brand new high mass bass bridge uses the same original 5 mounting screw locations and is a no-modification installation for USA Fender Jazz and Precision basses. The Kluson high mass bass bridge will turn your Precision or Jazz Bass into a tone and sustain machine with a heavy block designed into the bridge plate to add sustain and tighten up bottom end. Zinc baseplate with zinc saddles. Strings through the back of the bridge not through the body. Mounting screws and hex wrench for intonation adjustment are included.
- Direct replacement for Fender 099-4407-000
- Direct replacement for Kluson KVBB58 or KVBB70 bass bridges
- String spacing= 19mm
- Total length= 63.6mm (2.51in)
- Total width= 82.7mm (3.25in)
- Mounting hole spacing: 17.5mm (0.69in)
- Baseplate material= zinc
- Saddle material= Zinc
- Mounting hardware= included
- Allen wrench size= .050
- Intonation screw= phillips head 5-40 X 1 7/8 L.
Buy with confidence from SportHiTech, an authorized Kluson Dealer. All parts are factory fresh and in original retail packaging.