Genuine Schaller "Vintage" 2-Point Strat upgrade Tremolo Bridge, Nickel, Made in Germany
Manufacturers Part Number : 13050137
Probably the finest quality upgrade Strat 2-point trem bridge on the market today
- Hardened steel baseplate
- Solid spring block for outstanding sustain
- Roller bridge saddles for optimum positioning
- German made precision
Perfect replacement for Fender™* Stratocaster tremolos with 2-point mounting and narrow (modern) string spacing.
(*Fender is a protected trademark owned by Fender Musical Instruments Corporation).
Special studs with additional inserts are used to mount the tremolo onto the instrument. The inserts have a fine thread.
- Distance height adjustment screws 74.3mm (2.925")
- Press-in bushing 10mm (0.394")
- String Spacing E-e 53.5mm (2.106")
- Slideway intonation 12.0mm (0.472")
- Weight 327g with block (11.53 oz)
- Bridge assembly
- Tremolo arm
- Tremolo claw complete with 2 mounting screws 4.2 x 45 mm
- 3 tremolo springs
- 2 mounting studs with 2 threaded bushings
Buy with confidence from SportHiTech, an authorized Schaller Distributor. All products are direct from Schaller in Germany and are in original factory packaging.