Genuine Schaller Roller STM Tunematic Bridge, Nickel, Made in Germany
Manufacturers Part Number : 12080100
- High-quality bridge for all Les Paul™* type guitars.
- Compatible with post spacings from 74.0 - 74.5 mm (2.9134" - 2.933")
- Adjustable for height, intonation and string spacing
- Low-friction roller saddles for excellent tuning stability – perfect for Bigsby™* vibratos
- Comes with 2 different type saddle rollers to suit tone and string bending requirements: V-shaped for high strings and U-shaped for low strings
(*Les Paul is a protected trademark owned by Gibson Musical Instruments Corporation. Bigsby is a protected trademark owned by Fred Gretsch Enterprises).
- distance between height adjustment screws 74 - 74.5mm (2.9134" - 2.933")
- string spacing E-E 48.5 - 57.5mm (1.909"-2.264")
- string spacing individual 9.7 - 11.5mm (0.382" - 0.453")
- string radius 12“ (usable for fretboard 12-16 inch),
- minimal G/D string height above body 12.5mm (0.492")
- maximum string gauge 52
- weight 58g (90g with accessories)
2 press-in bushings M7 with 2 height-adjustment screws M5 (metric)
Buy with confidence from SportHiTech, an authorized Schaller Distributor. All products are direct from Schaller in Germany and are in original factory packaging.