Gold Tone Paul Beard Signature Metal Body Round Neck Resonator Guitar GRS
This Gold Tone Paul Beard Signature Series GRS Resonator Guitar's full-depth steel body takes the energy generated by the authentic reverse-cone resonator and biscuit bridge and pumps it out relentlessly. The new Gold Tone/Beard resonator cover plate features a removable palm rest making it a breeze to adjust string action, break angle, string spacing or to replace the bridge saddle without remove all that hardware. Case or gig bag not included. The all-important cone is a Paul Beard design and is made in the USA.
- Neck: Maple
- Top: Steel
- Back & Sides: Steel (3.125"Thick)
- Finish: Textured
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Insert
- Tuners: Metal Die-Cast with Metal Buttons
- Inlay: Dot
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Cone & Spider: Genuine US Made Beard
- Binding: Celluloid
- Buttons: Brushed Aluminium
- Hardware: Brushed Aluminium
- Tailpiece: Paul Beard 6-String
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25"
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Tuning: EADGBE
- Strings: .052w, .045w, .035w, .024w, .016, .013
- Option 1: Beard/
- Hard Case: (not included) HBRD
- Bag: (not included) HBAG
- Left-Handed Available: Yes