Ghost Acousti-Phonic for Bass - Basic
Be the Band with the ghost® Pickup System. Get studio-quality acoustic sound or MIDI-compatible output at the flick of a switch! Finally, an affordable, modular pickup system in an easy-to-install package.
- Incredibly authentic, studio-quality acoustic tone.
- Natural compression totally eliminates piezo "quack".
- All the benefits of Graph Tech's patented String Saver™ saddles.
- Easy, plug-and-play installation; very little soldering required.
- Expandable system -- pre-amps & optional controls simply plug in!
The Acousti-Phonic for Bass includes:
You will also need to order ghost Saddle Pickups to complete your ghost system. Pickups are different for every type of bass bridge, so they are always ordered separately from the ghost modules.
You may want to add to your installation:
PE-0111-00 QuickSwitch for mag/both/acoustic
BD-0206-00 Acoustic Volume Pot with Mid/Dark Switch
If you want both of these options with your Acousti-phonic, it's better value to order the Acousti-Phonic Kit for Bass
To use the Acousti-Phonic in Stereo Mode (two amps, mag and acoustic) you'll need a Stereo Y-Cable.