Ghost Acousti-Phonic Preamp Kit for Guitar - Basic
Be the Band with the ghost® Pickup System. Get studio-quality acoustic sound or MIDI-compatible output at the flick of a switch! Finally, an affordable, modular pickup system in an easy-to-install package.
- Incredibly authentic, studio-quality acoustic guitar tone.
- Natural compression totally eliminates piezo "quack".
- All the benefits of Graph Tech's patented String Saver™ saddles.
- Easy, plug-and-play installation; very little soldering required.
- Expandable system -- pre-amps & optional controls simply plug in!
BD-0240-00 Acousti-Phonic Intelligent pre-amp EQ'd for guitar
BD-0103-01 Switchcraft Stereo Switched Output Jack
BE-5003-00 Stereo Output Jack Cable Assembly (R-W-Bu harness,connects jack to pre-amp)
BE-5002-00 Acoustic Volume Cable Assembly (Vi-Y-Gn harness,connects volume pot and mag system to pre-amp)
BE-0204-00 Battery Connecter (connects 9v to pre-amp)
BE-0205-00 Battery Holder (metal clip that holds 9V battery)
PE-5021-00 Dual Connector Cable (not pictured)
You will also need to order ghost Saddle Pickups or a ghost-loaded Bridge Assembly to complete your ghost system. Pickups are different for every type of guitar bridge, so they are always ordered separately from the kits.
The Installation manual is available Here
Acousti-Phonic Modular Pre-amp
- for studio-quality acoustic sound from your electric guitar or bass.
- captures the natural acoustics of your electric guitar -- hear the sound of the wood!
- can be amplified or recorded directly
- eliminates feedback or mic placement problems associated with an amplified acoustic guitar
- automatically detects and selects mono (single amp) or stereo (dual amp) operation
- onboard ghost pickup volume control to adjust the magnetic/acoustic mix
- auxiliary 9v - 18v power for active mag pickups -- eliminates the need for two sets of batteries
- included jack shuts off all on-board devices when 1/4" cable is unplugged
-- Guitarist Magazine
The ghost Modular Pickup System is factory installed in guitars made by:
Godin, Peavey, Schecter, Carvin, and the Yamaha Custom Shop.