Graph Tech Ratio Electric Locking 6 Inline Staggered Tuners Black PRL-9721-B0
Graph Tech Ratio Electric Locking 6 Inline Staggered Tuners, Black
Manufacturers Part number: PRL-9721-B0
This is a right-handed set of Locking RATIO Calibrated Machine Heads for right handed electric guitars that use 6 Inline Staggered tuners, such as Fender Strat & Tele style guitars (and many other right handed 6 Inline right handed guitars).
RATIO - Calibrated Machine Heads incorporate different string gauges into the tuning equation - we balanced the gear ratios to each string simplifying the tuning process. With RATIO, a half-turn is a semi-tone!
Every string reacts the same to any tuning adjustment. Predictable, precise tuning, on every string.
It has a two-pin casing that can be used as is, or with Graph Tech's Patented InvisoMatch Mounting Plates.
4 different sets of InvisoMatch mounting plates in brushed aluminum are included to make installation on most guitars fast and accurate by using your existing screw mounting holes.
- Gear ratio: unique for each string position - one turn-one tone
- Ratio From Low E to High E 39:1, 24:1, 20:1, 35:1, 20:1, 12:1.
- Peg holes diameter required: 13/32" (10mm)
- String post diameter: 0.236" (6mm)
- String post length to string hole: 0.910” (23mm)
- Weight per single machine head: 0.083lbs (38g)
- Weight per set of six: 0.496lbs (225g)
- String diameter up to 72 gauge
- Includes 6 locking machine heads, mounting screws and bushings
- Includes complimentary 4 sets of aluminum mounting plates:
- 1 set 'Gibson' 2-screw style
- 1 set 'Grover' 90 Degree screwhole style
- 1 set 'F Style'
- 1 set 135 dgree style
Premium plated InvisoMatch mounting plates in these and other configurations are also available
Installation Instructions can be found here