Hipshot Fixed Bridge 8 String Nickel 41080N .125 floor
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hipshot 8 String Nickel fixed bridge with 0.125 floor. Hipshot Part number 41080N
The Hipshot Fixed Bridge is the ultimate marriage of performance, beauty and ergonomics. Each bridge base is hand polished before plating for a smooth, comfortable feel under your palm.
The stainless steel saddles have a crisp string relief edge, eliminating dull tones and maximizing string vibration. The side walls lock your saddles in place no matter how hard you thrash. Perhaps best of all, the artful design compliments any guitar type.
- Machined, solid brass base plate with side walls
- Stainless steel saddles maximize sustain and tonality.
- All screws are solid stainless steel and won't corrode over time.
- String through body design for solid down pressure on bridge and saddles.
- .125" floor height is designed for perfect action on guitars with non angled, low profile necks.
Buy with confidence and full warranty from SportHiTech, an authorized Hipshot dealer. Full manufacturer warranty and factory fresh.
Dimensional drawing is here
We also have Hipshot fixed bridges in 6,7,8 & 9 string formats and either 0.125 or 0.175 floors in chrome, black, gold and nickel