This is a 4 inline nickel Hipshot HB7 20710N American Classic bass set, made in USA. Drop in replacement for Fender Mexican Standard and Highway-1 basses with 18mm peghead holes.
Retire those worn out stock tuners and slap on a set of Hipshot American Classics! The HB7 is a direct replacement for Fender® Highway One tuning machines first featured on many MIM models. It is now a popular choice for many contemporary Fender® basses including Vintage Modified Squire®, USA and Custom Shop models. Many smaller, independent builders have adopted this machine as well.
- Robust laser cut and machined construction
- 27:1 tuning ratio
- Adjustable tension nylon bearing system
- Reversible shaft for treble or bass side installation
- Available in clover leaf or lollipop key style
- Stainless steel key prevents tarnishing and rust where you touch the tuner the most
- Mounting hardware included
- Available in black, nickel, and gold finishes
- Tuning machines are sold individually
Full manufacturer warranty and factory fresh.