Kent Armstrong Chaos Series M-Bucker Double Pickup, Cool, Black
Kent Armstrong Chaos Series M-Bucker Double Humbucker Pickup, Cool, Black
Manufacturers Part Number: WDMBCB
This special Kent Armstrong designed double dual blade pickup that actually contains four coils in one humbucker. You heard it right... two rail pickups on one humbucker plate. A less intense version of the M-bucker (WDMB). Use in the neck position with a WDMB at the bridge for a well balanced set. As with the WDMB M-bucker™, the Cool version's strength lies in its incredible variety of wiring configurations. 2 X 4 core leads.
This Kent Armstrong creation is a slightly cooler complimentary version of the WDMB that never loses string definition and note separation. Cleans up by rolling down the volume control.
- Magnet Type = Ceramic
- D.C. Resistance = 17.5K
- Pole Piece Spacing = Up to 54mm
- Mount Type = Body or Pickguard
- Lead wire = 2 X 4 conductor
- Magnet dimensions: 57mm long X 5mm thick X 7mm wide
- Magnet dimensions in millimeters: 57mm long X 5mm thick X 7mm wide
- Distance between two mounting screw holes (centre to centre) - 77mm
- Width: 38mm
- Length: 68mm (without mounting tabs)
- Depth: 20mm (from top of bobbin down to underside of baseplate, excluding the magnet rails)
Buy with confidence from SportHiTech, an authorized Kent Armstrong Dealer. All products are factory fresh and in original retail packaging.