Kluson Planetary Firebird 6 Inline Reverse with Metal Keystone button, Nickel
Genuine Kluson Planetary Firebird 6 Inline Reverse with Metal Keystone button, Nickel Kluson Part #KBT-9006SLN/M
Brand New from Kluson! The long-awaited Kluson Banjo tuner is back! This Kluson reissue is true to the original in treble side 6 piece set commonly used on Gibson's Firebird guitars. This tuning machine set has been out of production for over 3 decades but is now available to you in it's original 12:1 planetary gear ratio and 5/16 inch string posts. The larger string posts allow for an increase of ratio to approximately 15:1. Made to the exact specs as the originals including the plated metal keystone buttons!
- Button Shaft dims = 5/32 in. (3.97mm) w/ opposing flat sides
- Button Screw = 4-48 N.F. tap
- String Post Diameter = 5/16 in.
- Gear Ratio = 12:1 Planetary
- Wind Ratio equivalent = 14.6:1
- Mounting Screws = #4 X 1/2 in. Phillips raised head Countersink screw
- Bushing Dims = 13/32 in. (10mm) O.D. X 5/16 in I.D.
SportHiTech are authorized Kluson dealers, and all products are factory-fresh and carry full manufacturer warranty, and are shipped in original retail packaging.