Genuine Kluson Revolution F-Mount Diecast tuners for Fender 6 inline - Chrome
Introducing the NEW Kluson 19:1 ratio tuning machine. These state of the art, lightweight, diecast tuners are designed to directly retrofit the stamped F tuners that Fender used from the mid 1960's to 1979 on standard production guitars and on reissues of models from that era currently being produced.
Uses the offset 2 screw mount with push in bushings. All mounting hardware is included. Brand new and in original factory packaging.
These tuners retrofit original equipment on
- Fender Jazzmaster and Jaguar from 1966-1977
- Fender Musicmaster and Mustang Fall 1965 - 1977
- Fender Stratocaster & Telecaster late 1967 - 1977
- ..and Fender reissues of the above guitars from those periods
Important Specs and Dimensions:
- String Post Diameter = 1/4 in.
- String Post Overall Height = 1 in. (25.4mm)
- String hole height on post = 55/64 in. (.86 in.)
- Bushing Type = Push-in
- Bushing O.D. = 10mm
- Gear ratio = 19:1
Buy with confidence from SportHiTech, an authorized Kluson dealer.