Lee Oskar 1910 Major Diatonic Harmonica or Harp
The Major Diatonic harmonica is the most commonly used tuning for playing Blues, Rock, Country Folk & Jazz.
This is a brand new harmonica in factory packaging. The packaging/box is a tough plastic, and boxes can be locked together for easy storage and transportation.
Lee Oskars are the best harmonicas in the world, and that's not just our opinion. All over the world, professional players prefer Lee Oskar Harps over any other brand.
All Lee Oskar Harmonicas feature
Hi-Tech, Slide Together Interlocking Boxes
- For carrying convenience and fast, easy indexing.
- Each tuning is color-coded.
- Eliminates swelling and shrinkage and projects a louder brighter sound.
- Wide chambers and narrow dividers for ease of playing.
- Precision-molded, recessed bed holds reed plates securely and prevents air leakage.
- First and Second Positions Clearly Identified at both ends of the comb.
Replaceable Reed Plates
- Top quality brass.
- Mounted to the comb with only 3 Self-Tapping-Screws.
Tuned to 441 Plus
- For a brighter sound
- Equal Tuning by Octaves
- Excellent for single-note lead playing
Buy with confidence from SportHiTech. All items shipped in original factory packaging and with full manufacturer warranty.
Please note: Due to US health regulations, personal items such as Harmonicas are non-returnable.