Genuine New Lee Oskar 1910 Natural Minor Harmonica or Harp
Natural Minor harps have a very bluesy, soulful sound that's perfect for playing MINOR Blues, Rock, Country, Reggae, Pop & Jazz.
This fabulous tuning is set up to play MINOR MUSIC easily, without straining the lips, the lungs or the mind! All of the notes and chords that were missing on the Major Diatonic, for playing minor blues, are right there on the Natural Minor.
Natural Minors are designed to be played in 2nd Position (cross harp), not 1st Position (straight harp).
In 2nd Position, many of the draw notes can be bent and this allows for a much more expressive, fluid style of playing. 2nd Position is a very popular style used by most players for today's music.
This is a brand new harmonica in factory packaging. The packaging/box is a tough plastic, and boxes can be locked together for easy storage and transportation.
Lee Oskars are the best harmonicas in the world, and that's not just our opinion. All over the world, professional players prefer Lee Oskar Harps over any other brand.
All Lee Oskar Harmonicas feature
Hi-Tech, Slide Together Interlocking Boxes
- For carrying convenience and fast, easy indexing.
- Each tuning is color-coded.
- Eliminates swelling and shrinkage and projects a louder brighter sound.
- Wide chambers and narrow dividers for ease of playing.
- Precision-molded, recessed bed holds reed plates securely and prevents air leakage.
- First and Second Positions Clearly Identified at both ends of the comb.
Replaceable Reed Plates
- Top quality brass.
- Mounted to the comb with only 3 Self-Tapping-Screws.
Tuned to 441 Plus
- For a brighter sound
- Equal Tuning by Octaves
- Excellent for single-note lead playing
Buy with confidence from SportHiTech. All items shipped in original factory packaging and with full manufacturer warranty.
Please note: Due to US health regulations, personal items such as Harmonicas are non-returnable.